Monday, May 16, 2011

Still dazed.

It has been 1 week since the kids started school at Greenfield Academy in Kitale, Kenya; one of the hardest weeks of my life as a mom. 

I'm too tired to try to be witty, too upset to say something thoughtful or profound. I'll just say this: please pray! There have been some fairly serious issues that have arisen, and it's causing us to wonder if we should now pull our children out of the school. I'm frustrated, to say the least.

Howie and I are going to talk with the principal in the morning, and based on her response, and lots and lots of prayer, we will make a decision on whether or not to leave our children enrolled at the school. Thank you for praying with us!

I promise I will update about ministry, life, food, rain, mud, and cute children after the "school storm" has passed. 

3 comments:

  1. Praying with you. May God give you and Howie the wisdom you need to make your decision and a Peace that surpasses all understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all in my thoughts right now. Hang in there. God is faithful and will guide you in this too. My arms reach out to hug you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are lifting you up in prayer! We love you guys so much and wish we could be there to hug you right now! May you feel His peace all around you and all of your babies as you are surrounded by storms. God is there and we are so blessed to see you doing His will. You have touched our lives so much since you have been there.
    Love you guys dearly.

    ReplyDelete