Monday, February 21, 2011

Ultimate Packing Challenge

I feel like this should be a reality TV show. A bunch of contestants see how well they can pack 600 lbs. of clothes and random household items into 12 suitcases.  I'm fairly confident I wouldn't win.

In a nutshell, please pray for this packing process.  I'm still weeding through things, and making sure we have only what we really need to take with us, and then the extras will get thrown in, if room and weight permit.

I'm so grateful to my mother-in-law who is helping to pack all our stuff, and storing everything in their home for us. I don't think I'd even be this far along in the process if it weren't for her help, and for the help of my sister Carrie coming twice to help me have garage sales. In fact, I'm sure that I'd be crying in the middle of a room full of unorganized socks, pictures and toys if it weren't for my family. I'm grateful, and amazingly, not stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment