The hard part about making this transition home is that apparently the airlines want us to pay in order to fly. We're nice people. We've been serving the Lord in Africa, but I guess they don't play favorites. We still have to purchase our tickets.
So far we've raised 1/4 of what we need to get home. Thank you to those of you who have already donated towards our airfare. We really appreciate your help and generosity.
We still need to raise another $4,500. We know that God is bigger than bank accounts and bad economies and fears and worries, so we're choosing to trust.
Would you pray with us? We actually have several prayer requests:
- Funds for airline tickets
- Homeschooling the kids until we leave (focus, time, energy)
- Getting Sarah (grandma from Sister Freda's) settled in her new house before we leave
- The water well projects that Howie is working on in various communities (more to come on that subject)
- To make the most of our days left in Kitale.
- That God would sustain our marriage and family relationships through yet another giant transition.
Thanks for reading this, and for partnering with us financially and/or in prayer. Your support means the world to us!
-Howie, Amy, Howie, Kenya, Isaiah & Mya